Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's a beginning..

Date: 19th Oct 2008

Today, in early morning it's about 0620hrs I decided to write my first blog. I could say it's a reflection of my life. As you think that I am crazy that I woke up early in morning to write my first blog, but it isn't so, I haven't gone to sleep yet. Messing with my studies whole night, as lots of assignment is robustly given to me. I haven't completed it yet but it's too much for me now, this all things are now continues for 3 life-size years...

I have started to write my blog because as I always inspired from my cousin brother Parimal, who ongoing to pen down his blog and now me too. I am going to share this blog with my friends, family and would invite them to have a go on me about my life and anything that I write on this blog. Well that's all for my first step, hope you are glad that I have started to share my moments with you all dear ones.

Welcome to my LIFE...

4 comments:

Parimal Talsania said...

Good. Keep it up. liked some of words you used.

D!shathebest said...

hey....it's very interrrresting !
nice 2 share ur life wid all frnds !!

all d best !


From :
Hiral
Vidhi
Disha

shruti said...

hey..tat was cool..i m impressed.
Keep on writing blogs...its quite interesting...good luck..

Unknown said...

Hi Darshit
First of all I would like to say about FireCrakrs n all ths during diwali as from my 10th std i m also nt involved in tht instead of tht i nojy diwali frm diff way n about ur blog i appericiate ur work n way of communicetion moreover u r inspired frm parimal who is excellent n genius so good one keep it up